TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Our Business Policy
- littlehipstar.com offers products for sale on littlehipstar.com and its e-comm-erce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. the Consumers.
- Consumer shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a Consumer, please do not buy any products on littlehipstar.com.
- littlehipstar.com reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not Consumers and any other order which does not comply with littlehipstar.com's business policy.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on littlehipstar.com between the users of littlehipstar.com.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products performed by third parties which are on littlehipstar.com through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify third party terms and conditions of the website from which you may be considering purchasing a product, since littlehipstar.com shall under no circumstances be deemed liable for the supply of services provided by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between the users of littlehipstar.com and third parties.
How to Execute a Contract with littlehipstar.com
- In order to place an order for the purchase of one or more products on littlehipstar.com, you must fill out the electronic order form and send it electronically to littlehipstar.com, following the relevant instructions.
- The order form contains a summary of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including all applicable fees and taxes), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs and the terms and conditions for the return of purchased products.
- An order shall be deemed to have been submitted upon the electronic receipt by littlehipstar.com of your order form.
- Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and click on the button "Accept" or "Decline", to print a copy through the print option, and to save or reproduce a copy thereof for your own personal use.
- The order form will be filed in our database for such a period of time required in order to process your order and as provided by law. You may access your order form free of charge and at any time by clicking on the section called Order Status.
- Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct possible input errors.
- The submission of orders to littlehipstar.com must be carried out in English.
- After your order form has been submitted, littlehipstar.com will process your order.
- littlehipstar.com may not process purchases that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect, or orders for products that are no longer available. In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been executed and that littlehipstar.com has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof. If the products displayed on littlehipstar.com are no longer available at the time of your last access and once littlehipstar.com has received your order form, littlehipstar.com shall inform you within thirty (30) working days of receipt of your order of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, littlehipstar.com will refund you the sum paid.
- By submitting an order form and contracting with littlehipstar.com, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on littlehipstar.com.
- Upon submission of an order form, littlehipstar.com shall send to you, via e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information related to the order form (General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the products' main characteristics, a detailed indication of the price, terms of payment, return right and shipping costs).
Warranties and Indication of Product Prices
- On littlehipstar.com, we offer for sale top-quality products. These products are purchased by littlehipstar.com directly from fashion houses, manufacturers and dealers, carefully selected by stringent quality controls.
- littlehipstar.com does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality as compared to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
- The main characteristics of products are shown on littlehipstar.com inside each product schedule. The products offered for sale on littlehipstar.com may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colors because of the Internet browser or of the monitor used.
- Prices are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
- All Products come with a label attached. Do not remove the label or relevant seal from the purchased products should you wish to return the purchased product.
- Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products, littlehipstar.com will not accept returned products that are returned without the relevant label or seal or that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
- Payment of the product prices and relevant shipping costs must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
- You can pay by credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard), Paypal, Pre-Payment via Bank Transfer or Gift Card (to pay or partially pay).
In case of payment by credit/debit card, all details (for example, card number or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to PayPal or Paymill or other banks which provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used by littlehipstar.com except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing relevant refunds in the case of returns, in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases or frauds to the police.
If the amount of the order exceeds 250 €, littlehipstar.com could request from the client a copy of the credit/debit card used for the transaction and a proof of residence.
- The price for the purchase of products and the relevant shipping costs, as indicated in the order form will be charged to your current account only when the purchased products are actually expedited.
Shipping and Delivery of the Products
For specific product shipping and delivery procedures, see the FAQs - shipping and returns. Please read these sections carefully. The information provided in these sections form an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and, consequently, shall be deemed to be fully known and accepted by you at the time your order form is sent.
For any information request or claims, littlehipstar.com can be contacted from under +41 79 196 3473 or via e-mail, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Cancellations
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us: littlehipstar gmbh, Glarnischstrasse 11 8803 Ruschlikon, email: email@example.com of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
- You may use the attached cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of Cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from teh reimbursement of loss in value of any goods supplied, of the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than -
a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any good supplied,
b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the intiial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You shall be entitled, at your own expense, to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to littlehipstar.com. If you do not wish to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to littlehipstar.com, littlehipstar.com shall be entitled to keep the products and withhold the sums already received.
- You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us send to:
Textil Logistik Zentrum
Guttinger Strasse 35
DE – 78315 Radolfzell,
without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear all direct costs of returning the goods (including customs).
Consumer's Liability for Diminished Value of the Goods
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
For all further information, you can always contact littlehipstar.com from under +41 79 196 3473 or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Swiss law.
Amendments and updates
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, in consideration of new laws and regulations but not limited thereto. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of publication on littlehipstar.com.
General Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to our website ("littlehipstar.com"). These General Terms and Conditions of Use govern the access to and use of littlehipstar.com. The access to and use of this website as well as the purchase of products on littlehipstar.com are based on the assumption that these General Terms and Conditions of Use have been read, understood and accepted by you.
This website is managed and maintained by littlehipstar GmbH ("littlehipstar"), with registered office in Switzerland at Glärnischstrasse 11, 8803 Rüschlikon. Request for further information and assistance can be made by e-mail to: email@example.com.
littlehipstar may amend or simply update all or part of these General Terms and Conditions of Use. Any amendment or update to the General Terms and Conditions of Use shall be posted for our users on the Home Page of littlehipstar.com as soon as such amendments or updates have been made and shall be binding as soon as they are published on the website in this section.
Therefore, you should regularly access this section on the website in order to check the publication of the most recent and updated General Terms and Conditions of Use of littlehipstar.com. If you do not agree to all or part of littlehipstar's General Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use our website.
The access to and use of littlehipstar.com, including display of web pages, communication with littlehipstar, downloading product information and making purchases on the website, are carried out by our users exclusively for personal purposes, which should in no way be connected to any trade, business or professional activity.
Remember that you will be liable for your use of littlehipstar.com and its contents. littlehipstar shall not be considered liable for any use of the website and its contents made by any of its users that is not compliant with the laws and regulations in force, without prejudice to littlehipstar's liability for intentional torts and gross negligence.
In particular, you will be liable for communicating information or data that is not correct, false or concerning third parties (in the event such third parties have not given their consent), as well as for any improper use of such data or information.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
littlehipstar.com's contents, including but not limited to, works, images, pictures, dialogues, music, sounds, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material posted on littlehipstar.com in any format, including menus, web pages, graphics, colours, schemes, tools, fonts, design of the website, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software which are part of littlehipstar.com, are protected by copyright and by any other intellectual property right of littlehipstar and of the relevant right-holders. The reproduction, wholly or in part, in any form whatsoever, of littlehipstar.com and of its contents is not allowed without littlehipstar's written consent.
littlehipstar has the exclusive right to authorise or prohibit any reproduction (whether direct and indirect, temporary or permanent or by any other mean or in any form, in whole or in part) of littlehipstar.com and its contents.
As far as the use of littlehipstar.com is concerned, you are only authorised to display the website and its contents.
You are also authorised to carry out all the other temporary acts of reproduction which are transient or incidental and an integral and essential part of displaying littlehipstar.com and its contents and which have no independent economic significance. You are also authorised to surf on the website for the lawful use of littlehipstar.com and its contents.
You are not authorised to reproduce by any means or in any form, in whole and in part, littlehipstar.com and its contents. Any reproduction must be authorised from time to time by littlehipstar or, if necessary, by the authors of the work posted on the website. Such reproductions shall be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with copyright and the other intellectual property rights of littlehipstar and of the authors of the works posted on the website.
The authors of works posted on littlehipstar.com are at any time entitled to claim the authorship of their work and to object to any distortion or any other modification of the works, including any damage to the works, which may prejudice the honour and reputation of the authors.
You undertake to comply with the copyright of the authors who chose to publish their work on littlehipstar.com or have cooperated with littlehipstar.com in the creation of new expressive and artistic works which are intended for publication, not exclusively on the website, or which are an integral part of the website.
In any event, you are not authorised to use, in any manner or form whatsoever, the contents of the website or any single work protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right. By way of example, you must not alter or modify the web contents or any work protected by copyright and by any other intellectual property right without littlehipstar's consent and without the consent, where necessary, of each author of the works posted on littlehipstar.com.
3. Trademarks and Domain Names
littlehipstar is the exclusive owner of the logos and registered trademarks "littlehipstar" and "littlehipstar.com" and of any other sign which includes the word "littlehipstar" and the domain name "littlehipstar.com".
All of the other signs which are used for distinguishing the products sold on littlehipstar.com posted on the website are registered trademarks of the respective owners and are used on littlehipstar.com only for the purpose of distinguishing, describing and advertising the products sold on littlehipstar.com.
littlehipstar and all of the other owners of registered trademarks are entitled to the exclusive use of the trademarks respectively owned.
You are not authorised, without the consent of littlehipstar and of any other owner of the registered trademarks posted on the website, to use such trademarks for distinguishing products or services.
Most of the trademarks posted on the website and concerning the products for sale on littlehipstar.com are famous and well known to the general public and to each user of littlehipstar.com.
Any unlawful or unauthorised use of such trademarks is prohibited and gives rise to serious legal consequences. Such trademarks and any other sign posted on littlehipstar.com must in no way be used in order to obtain undue advantage from the distinctive character or reputation of these trademarks or in such a way as to damage them and their owners.
4. Links to Other Websites
littlehipstar.com contains links to other websites which are in no way connected to littlehipstar.com or littlehipstar.
littlehipstar does not control or monitor such third party websites or their contents. littlehipstar shall not be held liable for the contents of such sites and/or for the rules adopted by them in respect of, but not limited to, your privacy and the processing of your personal data when you are visiting those websites.
littlehipstar.com provides links to other websites exclusively to help its users in searching and surfing the Internet and to allow links to websites on the Internet. When littlehipstar provides links to other websites, littlehipstar does not recommend that its users access these websites and it does not provide any guarantees to their web content or to services and products supplied and sold by these websites to Internet users.
5. Links to littlehipstar.com
Please, contact littlehipstar at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in linking the Home Page of littlehipstar.com and other web pages which can be publicly accessible. You are requested to contact littlehipstar for requesting our consent to linking littlehipstar.com. littlehipstar grants links to littlehipstar.com free of charge and on a non-exclusive basis.
littlehipstar is entitled to object to certain links to its website in the event that the applicant who intends to activate links to littlehipstar.com has, in the past, adopted unfair commercial or business practices which are not generally adopted or accepted by the market operators, or has made unfair competition activities vis-à-vis littlehipstar or the latter's suppliers, or when littlehipstar fears that such practices or such activities might be adopted by the applicant in the future. In any event, it is forbidden to post deep links (such as deep frames) to littlehipstar.com or to use unauthorised meta-tags without littlehipstar's consent.
6. Disclaimers on Content
littlehipstar has made all efforts to prevent the publication on its website of content describing or representing situations of physical or psychological violence or which, according to the sensitivity of littlehipstar.com's users, might be deemed to violate civil beliefs or human rights and dignity, in all its forms and expressions.
In any event, littlehipstar does not warrant that the contents of the website are appropriate or lawful in other countries outside Switzerland.
However, in the event that such contents are deemed to be unlawful or illegal in some of these countries, please do not access our website and, where you nonetheless choose to access it, we hereby inform your use of the services provided by littlehipstar.com shall be your exclusive and personal responsibility.
littlehipstar has also adopted measures to ensure that the content of littlehipstar.com is accurate and does not contain any incorrect or out-of-date information.
However, littlehipstar cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the content posted by littlehipstar on its website, except for its liability for tort and gross negligence and as otherwise provided for by the law.
Moreover, littlehipstar cannot guarantee that the website will operate continuously, without any interruptions and errors due to the connection to the Internet. In the event of any problem in using our website please contact us by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
At the same time, please contact your internet services provider or check that each device for internet connection and access to web content is correctly activated, including your Internet browser.
Although littlehipstar shall use its best efforts to ensure regular access to its website, the dynamic nature of the Internet and web content may not allow littlehipstar.com to operate without any suspensions, interruptions or discontinuity due to updating the website.
littlehipstar has adopted adequate technical and organisational security measures to protect services on littlehipstar.com, integrity of traffic data and electronic communications in order to prevent unauthorised use of or access to data, as well as to prevent risks of dissemination, destruction and loss of data and confidential/non confidential information regarding users of littlehipstar.com, and to avoid unauthorised or unlawful access to such data and information.
7. Our Business Policy
littlehipstar has adopted a business policy; its mission consists of selling products through its services and its website to the "consumer" only. "Consumer" shall mean any natural person who is acting on littlehipstar.com for purposes, which are outside his or her trade, business or professional activity (if any). If you are not a consumer, please do not use our services for purchasing products on littlehipstar.com. littlehipstar shall be entitled to object to the processing of purchase orders from persons other than consumers and to any other purchase order which does not comply with the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
These General Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by Swiss law.
9. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day in the case of a sales contract: on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us, littlehipstar GmbH, Glärnischstrasse 11, Rüschlikon 8803 Switzerland, fax +41 43 542 7570, firstname.lastname@example.org of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us,
Textil Logistik Zentrum
Güttinger Str. 35
DE – 78315 Radolfzell,
without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
— To littlehipstar GmbH, Glärnischstrasse 11, Rüschlikon 8803 Switzerland, fax +41 43 542 7570, email@example.com:
— I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the
provision of the following service (*), — Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
— Name of consumer(s),
— Address of consumer(s),
— Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Unless started otherwise, discount codes are for one-time use only and can only be used by one customer/household. Orders made through separate login accounts but with the same shipping address will not be discounted more than once.
Please note that in the case of returns for orders purchased with a promotion code, only the difference between the original price of the item and the value of the promotion code will be reimbursed. If more than one item is returned, the difference between the original price of all items and the value of the promotion code will be reimbursed, but not the entire order in full.