Finding the perfect fit for your baby isn't difficult at all. Just follow these simple steps:
- Have a look at our Size Guide before placing your order.
- Read through the product descriptions carefully. We will notify you if the product doesn’t run true to size. We also include the brand's size guides on the product details page.
- When in doubt, choose a bigger size. It’s a little disappointing when the piece you just bought only fits for a week.
- When buying seasonal products in advance, make sure your size estimations are adjusted to the respective season. Shearling boots in August might feel well-organized but not if they end up being too small when winter comes.
For all further assistance, please do not hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us at +49 89 416 16 260. We’ll gladly answer all of your questions within 24 hours.
Taking your measurements
- Height - From top of the head to toe
- Head - Baby’s head circumference
Baby and Kids Clothing
Shoe Sizes Chart
*Sizes can vary per brand and based on the size of the child. Measurements shown in the size guide refer to body measurements and not measurements of the garment.